WE ARE PREPARING 2021 TAXES
The new season brings new challenges from the IRS, and they have already stated this is going to be a tuff season again. Working together we will navigate the challenges this season brings.
- Individual Tax Considerations For 2021
- Here Are Some Tax Tips For New Entrepreneurs
- 15 Tax Considerations For The Self- Employed
- Personal Tax Organizer Based On Your Last Years Information Available Upon Request
New this year:
- Transparent pricing: our prices are reasonable and currently are being updated
- Audit protection: We do not offer this service, as we feel it is unnecessary as we are Tax Resolution Specialists.
- Crypto Tax (virtual currency) tax preparation: We can help you meet your reporting requirements
- Remote tax service: Upgraded services better to serve our clients who are not local or those clients who cannot make it to our office
- Drop-off Service: We offer a no contact service. A drop off slot has been added so you securely leave tax information.
TAX CONSULTATIONS: Due to the increase in consultations being provided by our staff, it is necessary to change our policy. Consultations are no longer being provided at no cost. Cost for our service is as follows:
|Consultation: 30 minutes||$150|
Should you engage our services, we will credit you 100% of your consultation fee to the resolution work provided.
Do you have questions about our services? Our friendly staff will be happy to answer all your questions.